Among the exercise tools, the trx suspension rope is a tool with many uses, and the trx suspension rope is also a convenient tool to carry. In trx training, the training part of each training action is different, such as some back training and some shoulder training. So, what are the actions of trx training the back? Let's take a look at the training moves.
1. Adjust the exercise belt to adjust the handle to a suitable height.
2. Hold a handle in each hand, palms facing each other.
3. Keep your arms straight and tilt back. When doing this action, different angles will have different degrees of difficulty. Straighten your body and arms. This is your initial posture.
4. Extend your shoulders outwards and slightly bend your elbows to pull up your body. This action is the opposite of Asuka.
1. Lie down, hang the exercise belt in front of you, adjust the height to about 0.45 to 0.6 meters above the ground, put your feet into the loops of the exercise belt, and bend your knees. This is your starting position.
2. When doing this exercise, raise the buttocks, fully extend, push down through the feet, stay for a while after reaching the top, and then return to the starting position.
1. Adjust the pulley so that the handle is at a suitable height, so that it is below the waist.
2. Starting posture: Stand up and grab the handle, lean your body towards the pulley, in an inclined push-up posture.
3. Keep your arms straight, lean further toward the suspended pulley, drive your body closer to the ground, stretch your shoulders, and lift your arms over your head.
4. Keep the spine neutral and all other parts of the body straight. The shoulder is the only joint that can move.
5. When the exercise reaches its maximum limit, pause for a while and then return to the starting position.
1. Touch the ground with your back and lie on your back in front of the suspension belt and adjust to a height of 30 to 46 cm above the ground. Place your feet in the suspension belt, press your hands down, and lift your hips off the ground. Stretch your knees and remember to keep your body straight. This is the starting position of the action.
2. Bend your knees and move your feet toward the gluteus maximus. Stay in the most tense position of the muscles, and then slowly return to the starting position.
1. Hang the rope or grip belt on the bracket or other objects that can ensure stability. Grasp the rope tightly and keep yourself suspended on your back. Keep your body straight, with your heels on the ground and your arms straight. This is the starting position of the action.
2. First, bend the elbow and pull the body toward the palm. Contract your shoulder blades when doing this movement.
3. Pause for a while when the action reaches the highest point, and return to the starting position.
Maybe you know about heart rate, but do you really know the relationship between heart rate and weight loss?26956427
A thin waist has always been the pursuit of beauty, but the waist, face and legs are one of the three difficult parts to lose weight. How can you lose weight faster?11999134
it is great!. I just needed a bad for change of clothes at the Y. This bag is perfect. It is bigger than I though. Holds plenty of stuff. I love the extra bad for wet clothes in it. The only think I don’t love about it. . it’s a strange pink color. Almost dingy. But for its purpose.
I bought this for a visit to Yosemite National Park and I can’t wait to use it!. By far the best hiking backpack on the market! I love all the storage compartments and the support straps make it very lightweight and durable.
It does a great job at removing food from your teeth like popcorn kernels and other stubborn foods that get wedged in your teeth. And the battery life is AMAZING!. This is a great value product! I bought this one to see if I’d like to upgrade to the more expensive water flosser, but I don’t need to.
My husband ordered these shoes for walking and leisure, he says they are so light and very comfortable, true to size, he highly recommends these shoes!.
This laser hair removal is a bit expensive, but I think it's worth it. I received it a week ago and couldn't wait to use it. The quality is not bad. The hair that needs to shed should be shaved off before use, such ability has better effect. A worthwhile investment.
©2021 Copyright by JChlw All Rights Reserved.
On jchlw.com, The world's online marketplace.