There are many effects of exercise, because regular exercise has many benefits, so we can choose how to exercise according to our needs, but many people don’t know how to exercise. I believe some people still understand the classic action of high-efficiency fat burning. of. So, what are the 8 classic actions for efficient fat burning? Come take a look if you don't understand. Let's take a look!
1. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, bend your knees slightly, and lean your upper body forward at about 45 degrees to the ground. Swing your arms back naturally in a semi-squatting position.
2. Jump up on the spot, straighten your upper body at the same time, swing your arms up with your body.
3. Land naturally, bend your knees to cushion, and return to the starting position.
4. Do about 20 times, the control time is about 30 seconds.
1. Start in a semi-squat position, with your hands folded and placed on your chest to maintain balance.
2. Gently jump up, lift one foot off the ground, stretch to the diagonally behind the opposite side, tighten the inner thigh, maximize the stride, and adjust the center of gravity to maintain balance. The buttocks on the same side of the supporting leg are pulled. The feeling of stretching.
3. Quickly return to the starting position, repeat the action on the other side, alternately jumping left and right 15 times.
1. Stand at twice the width of your shoulders, with your toes pointing diagonally forward, holding small dumbbells in your chest.
2. Bend the knee with a side lunge, and then move the center of gravity to the side of the bent leg, and lean forward slightly.
3. Rely on the legs to control the body, change the center of gravity to the other side, and do the same side lunges. Alternate left and right 15 times each.
1. Start in the push-up position.
2. Support the ground with both hands, tighten the core, jump and separate your legs, about shoulder width, and support the ground at four points.
3. Bring your feet together and return to the starting position. Do it 30 times in a row.
1. Start in the push-up position.
2. Contract the abdomen, lift one knee to the chest, feel the abdomen being squeezed, and the other leg pushes on the ground to maintain stability. After the hips to the back of the thighs have a significant stretch, retract the legs and return to the push-up position.
3. Change the other leg to complete the same action and repeat 30 times alternately on both legs.
1. Start with standing upright. Take a big step back with one foot and squat down in a lunge squat, feeling that the front of the thigh and buttocks are fully stretched. Arms in front of the chest do punching preparations.
2. Retract the back leg to a standing position, and raise the knees at the same time, as high as possible, so that the hands can be naturally lowered to the sides of the body. Drop the leg and return to the starting position of standing upright.
3. Alternately do 10 times on each leg, or do 10 times on one side and then change to the other side.
1. Stand with your feet apart, stand upright, and hold two small dumbbells in front of your body.
2. Raise your arms flat forward, with the back of your hands facing the ceiling, stretch flat to be parallel to the ground, and at the same time spread your legs back and forth after a small jump.
3. Lower your hands and alternate your feet quickly. After completing the alternation, raise the dumbbells with your arms flat again. Repeat the action 20 times.
1. Start in a normal push-up position with your feet slightly open and shoulder-width apart. Keep your legs straight and lift your hips up to form an inverted V shape.
2. Slowly place your head on the ground along the direction of your arms, look at the ground, and then lay your body flat until the upper body is parallel to the ground, and the upper arms are also close to parallel to the ground.
3. Keep this posture, continue to sink your hips, push your body forward and up, until your arms are perpendicular to the ground, fully prop up your body, in a posture similar to the yoga upper dog pose. Do this in the reverse direction, return to the starting position, and do 6 to 8 times.
When it comes to anti-aging methods, many people say that fitness can be very effective in helping us reduce the generation of wrinkles and make you look young. Some people think that fitness does not necessarily make them look young, and it may also cause harm to their bodies. So do you think female fitness can delay aging? Let's take a look at the fitness knowledge!28109063
In the process of weight loss, you must pay attention to the diet. Only a healthy diet plus regular exercise can achieve a good weight loss effect. Weight loss fitness meals have very strict food requirements. We must not only eat low-calorie foods, but also Ensure that there is sufficient nutritional intake, so that the body can achieve the effect of being healthy and able to lose weight. Let's take a look at the weight loss and fitness meal recipe.18238700
Absolutely recommend this backpack to anyone going on a trip! ! ! We used ours for a cruise to carry on the ship! ! Also took it along when we got off on the different islands, it holds so much, to look at it out of the package you might think Omg what did I buy but it holds so much and is sturdy and water resistant! ! ! Great value and buy! ! !.
Enough pockets it’s just perfect. My sister lovesssss it wears it everyday now since Christmas so about 3 months No problems.
Recomiendo el producto, muy buena calidad a muy buen precio. Estoy muy contenta con los resultados, lo utilice en mis piernas y hoy en dia ya casi no me sale vello.
The next 2 nights of work I wore it as well and I'm really thinking of getting more!. I received this bra and promptly put it on. I did some yoga then headed off to work. I was comfortable all night through my entire 12. 5 your shift and didn't have to worry about adjusting my boobs all night.
That is a great work-out and it will give you"FAT BURNING BEYOUND THAT SET"! Do it twice a day, and after a month, you will not know yourself!. I've used an early form of this type before and now I've chosen this updated unit to get back in shape! (FAST)! It works all main groups and what is so nice, is that it does it all at the same time! I started off going half the way down and worked my way up to contacting the floor with my stomack. I now do one hundred at a time! that is a work-out that will have you "TIGHT & HARD ", in no time flat! Now I add a few more reps every day and these are all done with no rest.
©2021 Copyright by JChlw All Rights Reserved.
On jchlw.com, The world's online marketplace.